These have to be the simplest and easiest of the Nakd range to make at home. All you need is cashews and dried dates to be able to make these Nakd Cashew Cookie bars (or bites) yourself.
- 100g raw cashew nuts
- 100g dried dates
- 1-2 tsp boiling water (optional)
- Grind the cashews in a food processer/grinder until they are a fine consistency.
- Add the dates and pulse until they have been finely chopped and the mixture is combined well.
- Add 1-2 tsp of boiling water if necessary to combine the ingredients if the dates are too dry.
- Separate into 6 equal portions and press into desired shape
- Wrap with cling film and keep in the fridge until consumed.
Alternatively, roll the whole mixture into a large cylinder and cut into round slices.
Like other flavours? Try my other Nakd bar recipes!