Cycling sport nutrition for optimal results.
Nice to meet you! I’m Gemma Sampson. I’m an Accredited Sports Dietitian & Performance Nutritionist working with elite and amateur cyclists and triathletes including Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka.
I use cutting edge sports nutrition research to show my athletes how to fuel smart during training and competition for better body composition and better results.
- Professional Doctorate Sport Exercise Science (current) – Liverpool John Moores University
- MSc Sports Nutrition (2017) – Liverpool John Moores University
- MSc International Public Health Nutrition (2012) – London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics (2008) – University of Wollongong
- Accredited Practising Dietitian & Accredited Nutritionist – Dietitians Association of Australia
- Registered Dietitian – Health Care & Professions Council
- Accredited Sports Dietitian – Sports Dietitians Australia
- Graduate Practitioner – SENr
- ISAK body composition assessment Level 1
- UKAD Anti Doping Advisor
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- British Dietetic Association
- Sports Dietitians Australia
- Sports Dietitians UK
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register
Last updated January 2019