Gemma Sampson is an Advanced Sports Dietitian working with elite and amateur athletes including Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka.
She use cutting edge sports nutrition research to show her athletes how to fuel smart during training and competition for better body composition and better results.
- Professional Doctorate Sport Exercise Science (current) – Liverpool John Moores University
- MSc Sports Nutrition (2017) – Liverpool John Moores University
- MSc International Public Health Nutrition (2012) – London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics (2008) – University of Wollongong
- Advanced Sports Dietitian – Sports Dietitians Australia
- Accredited Practising Dietitian & Accredited Nutritionist – Dietitians Association of Australia
- Registered Dietitian – Health Care & Professions Council
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register Graduate Practitioner – SENr
- ISAK body composition assessment Level 1
- UKAD Anti Doping Advisor
Updated September 2019