Are you a cyclist who wants to improve your power to weight ratio? Not recovering as quickly as you’d like between sessions? Want to improve your cycling performance this race season? Join the April Une Musette – Cycling Sports Nutrition workshops.
What are your sport nutrition struggles as a cyclist?
Cyclists often tell me they struggle with:
- The best way to lose weight without compromising power
- Knowing what to eat during a training ride
- Whether fasted rides could help them lose weight
- How to avoid overeating after long training rides
- What sports nutrition supplements are really worth trying
Ring any bells for you?
Registration for the April 2018 Une Musette workshops is now open!
Une Musette Sports Nutrition Workshops is a 6 week live coaching course designed to answer all of your sports nutrition struggles as a cyclist.
Learn more about the course and register right here!
The course is delivered LIVE as a series of workshops starting the 16th of April.
Registration closes Thursday 12th of April.