Whether competing in an Ironman or beating a previous personal best, making small and sustainable changes to sports nutrition is the best approach to achieve long term results. Getting nutrition right can make the difference between making weight, not bonking on the bike or seeing the dreaded Did Not Finish on your race results.
As an athlete myself I understand the struggles you face attempting to balance training, work, friends and family, not to mention having a social life! With so many factors to juggle, it’s easy to let nutrition and healthy eating habits slide by the wayside. Suboptimal nutrition can impact your recovery, performance and ultimately impact all the blood sweat and tears you’ve put into those training hours.
Fuelling your body well and getting your nutrition right ensures that your training hours don’t go to waste. When you are nourishing your body with the nutrients it needs to sustain your heavy training load, you get optimal recovery, gains and ultimately performance.
Changing habits doesn’t come easy for most of us. Often we know what to do, but need someone there giving us a bit of a nudge to keep us on track with what we want to achieve. As an athlete myself, I get that you are busy. There are a lot of things competing for your time and often, prioritising yourself and your nutrition comes last with all this stress.
For this reason I created an online coaching system to support my athletes to achieve their goals. This occurs by making sustainable nutrition and mindset changes that are practical and work around busy training schedules and daily lives.
For this 6-week program to work, you must be ready to make changes in your life, not only to your nutrition and the food you eat, but to your lifestyle and mindset. One-off sessions are ineffective in making change, wasting your valuable time and money.
FUEL YOUR PERFORMANCE SPORTS NUTRITION PACKAGE
You will get:
- Complimentary call before starting to make sure it’s the right program for you and identify your readiness to change.
- 1 x 90 minute initial sports nutrition consultation
- Personalised sports nutrition plan or race day plan specifically tailored to suit the specific demand of your training and sport.
- 4 x 30 minute consultations using virtual technology to tweak the nutrition plan and build upon habits and changes(1 per week)
- 1 x 60 minute review consultation at the conclusion of 6 weeks
- Accountability support through virtual technology messaging and texts (business hours)
- Qualified advice on sports supplements for performance
- Exclusive discounts and access to sports nutrition brands and products
- Access to resources and recipes to support your sports nutrition goals.
- Access to book additional 1-2-1 consults at any time to deal with any additional challenges
Please complete the following form to schedule your complimentary consultation: