I’ve been making my own Nakd bars for a while and thought I would share my homemade Nakd Pecan Pie bar recipe. This tastes so good, you’ll be forgiven for mistakenly thinking it contains caramel! I haven’t tried larabars before, but I imagine that it tastes something along the lines of this.
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup almonds
- ½ cup dates
- Grind the nuts in a food processor until they resemble fine bread crumbs then set aside.
- Grind the dates until they are well broken down
- Combine the dates and ground nuts and process until well combined
- Add a few drops of boiling water if the mixture is a bit dry and mix well.
- Line a ramekin with cling film and press ¼ cup of the mixture inside
- Wrap well with cling film, repeat for remaining mixture and store in the fridge
Like this recipe for Nakd Pecan Pie bars? Try my other Nakd fruit and nut bar recipes: