Are you a cyclist or triathlete looking for a sports nutritionist to support your training and optimise your performance?
Hi! I’m Gemma Sampson. I’m an Accredited Sports Dietitian & Performance Nutritionist empowering cyclists and triathletes to fuel effectively during training and competition for optimal body composition and performance.
I specialise in providing tailored sports nutrition advice for cyclists and triathletes. I utilise cutting edge research in sports nutrition to coach the athletes I work with how to make positive nutritional changes that allow them to perform optimally in their sport.
- Professional Doctorate Sport Exercise Science (current) – Liverpool John Moores University
- MSc Sports Nutrition (2017) – Liverpool John Moores University
- MSc International Public Health Nutrition (2012) – London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics (2008) – University of Wollongong
- Accredited Practising Dietitian & Accredited Nutritionist – Dietitians Association of Australia
- Registered Dietitian – Health Care & Professions Council
- Accredited Sports Dietitian – Sports Dietitians Australia
- ISAK body composition assessment Level 1
- UKAD Anti Doping Advisor
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- British Dietetic Association
- Sports Dietitians Australia
Last updated December 2017