I’m an Aussie Sports Dietitian & Nutritionist based in Liverpool, UK with an online nutrition consultancy to support my clients and fuel an adventurous life. I’m an energetic soul, passionate about practising what I preach and helping others to live healthier lives. Dietitian without Borders was born out of my love for travel, nutrition, food, sport and sharing my zest for life.
I’ve always loved sport, the outdoors and being active. In 2015 I entered the triathlon world, completing a sprint, olympic and half ironman distance in my first season. I’m an active member of the Mersey Tri club, race time trials for Phoenix Cycling Club and recently completed Ironman Wales.
When I’m not outside, you’ll probably find me in the kitchen cooking and eating. I have a huge love for experimenting with food, trying new products and trying to make tasty, healthy treats. I have been known to make kitchen explosions in the process!
As an Accredited Sports Dietitian I specialise in providing tailored sports nutrition advice for athletes competing in triathlons, cycling, endurance events and boxing. I am the team sports nutritionist for Team 22WRT, a female cycling team in the UK and The Solly Boxing club in Liverpool.
As a dietitian I’ve worked in a wide variety of clinical roles including diabetes, malnutrition, aged care, cancer and coeliac disease. I have a number of family members with coeliac disease so am often trying gluten free foods and recipes although I am not coeliac myself.
I support my clients face to face in Liverpool or internationally via Skype.
I’m passionate about eating well, keeping active, living a healthy, happy life and want to share what I know, do and love with people around the world through DWB.
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics (2008) – University of Wollongong
- MSc International Public Health Nutrition (2012) – London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- MSc Sports Nutrition (current) – Liverpool John Moores University
- Accredited Practising Dietitian & Accredited Nutritionist
- Registered Dietitian – Health Care & Professions Council
- Accredited Sports Dietitian – Sports Dietitians Australia
- ISAK body composition assessment Level 1
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- British Dietetic Association
- Sports Dietitians Australia
- Freelance Dietitians UK
Last Updated February 2017