Hi! I’m Gemma Sampson. I’m a Sports Dietitian & Performance Nutritionist empowering cyclists to to fuel effectively during training and competition for optimal body composition and cycling performance
I’m an energetic soul, passionate about practising what I preach. Dietitian without Borders was born out of my love for travel, nutrition, food, sport and sharing my zest for life.
Endurance training for Ironman Wales made me discover my true love and passion for cycling. I’m an active member of my local club and race time trials for Phoenix Cycling Club. When I’m not outside on the bike, you’ll find me in the kitchen cooking and eating.
As an Accredited Sports Dietitian I specialise in providing tailored sports nutrition advice for cyclists. I coach the cyclists I work with how to make positive nutritional changes that allow them to perform optimally in their sport and fuel an adventurous life.
Are you a cyclist looking for a sports nutritionist to support your training and optimise your performance?
Please see details of my sports nutrition coaching by clicking below:
- MSc Sports Nutrition (2017) – Liverpool John Moores University
- MSc International Public Health Nutrition (2012) – London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics (2008) – University of Wollongong
- Accredited Practising Dietitian & Accredited Nutritionist – Dietitians Association of Australia
- Registered Dietitian – Health Care & Professions Council
- Accredited Sports Dietitian – Sports Dietitians Australia
- ISAK body composition assessment Level 1
- UKAD Anti Doping Advisor
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- British Dietetic Association
- Sports Dietitians Australia
- Freelance Dietitians UK
Last updated September 2017