I’m a Sports Dietitian & Performance Nutritionist with an online sports nutrition consultancy to support my athletes to perform optimally in their sport and fuel an adventurous life.
I’m an energetic soul, passionate about practising what I preach and helping others to live healthier lives. Dietitian without Borders was born out of my love for travel, nutrition, food, sport and sharing my zest for life.
I’ve always loved sport, the outdoors and being active. In 2015 I entered the triathlon world, completing a sprint, olympic and half ironman distance in my first season. I’m an active member of the Mersey Tri club, race time trials for Phoenix Cycling Club.
Endurance training for Ironman Wales made me discover my true love and passion for cycling. If I’m not nerding myself up on all things sports nutrition, you’ll find me outside on the bike.
When I’m not outside, you’ll probably find me in the kitchen cooking and eating. I have a huge love for experimenting with food, trying new products and trying to make tasty, healthy treats. I have been known to make kitchen explosions in the process!
As an Accredited Sports Dietitian I specialise in providing tailored sports nutrition advice for cyclists and triathletes. I am the team sports nutritionist for Team 22WRT, a female cycling team in the UK.
As a dietitian I’ve worked in a wide variety of clinical roles including diabetes, malnutrition, aged care, cancer and coeliac disease. I have a number of family members with coeliac disease so am often trying gluten free foods and recipes although I am not coeliac myself.
I support my athletes and work around busy training schedules and lifestyles using videoconferencing.
I’m passionate about eating well, keeping active, living a healthy, happy life and want to share what I know, do and love with people around the world through DWB.
- MSc Sports Nutrition (2017) – Liverpool John Moores University
- MSc International Public Health Nutrition (2012) – London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics (2008) – University of Wollongong
- Accredited Practising Dietitian & Accredited Nutritionist
- Registered Dietitian – Health Care & Professions Council
- Accredited Sports Dietitian – Sports Dietitians Australia
- ISAK body composition assessment Level 1
- UKAD Anti Doping Advisor
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- British Dietetic Association
- Sports Dietitians Australia
- Freelance Dietitians UK
Last updated July 2017